Thursday, March 02, 2006

Project Runway

(To be read in the voice of Tim Gunn)

I know this is totally random, but who knew that Santino's friend Tony was none other than Madonna's ex, Tony Ward. Hmm, Santino's got the Madonna connection. I am a sucker for a back story and I have to say that my heart did soften for Santino after hearing where he came from. I mean, I don't know about you, but I could totally relate.

I have to say too, that I was originally impressed with Daniel's collection, but when I saw it on his model, all I could think was "Renaissance Faire". And those purses...what the @#*$- Pappagallo on crack! That haircut too, there is a fine line between hipster and housewife when it comes to hair.

I think Santino may come from left field, as I wasn't really into Chloe's big fuchsia poof with gold- it was too "Hello Boca Raton", just make sure to pair it with some Foster Grants Chloe. She's too tame for my tastes and I have to agree with Santino's commentary about her being a pattern maker. That is certainly a talent, but not sketching out her designs is the kiss of death to me.

I am totally for the organic process, but it has to stem from somewhere and have a flow to it, which we will see or not see next week. I can hardly wait to hear all the bitching. Bring it on Kors and Garcia. What up with Debra Messing as a guest judge?! Where the hell is Parker Posey? Wait- Parker Posey is Loony Lupe! I thought she looked familiar...you go girl!

Oooh, I feel much better now, don't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home