Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Wishing you were here

You've got to love the airport if only for the people watching alone. I saw a woman in a pink camouflage puffy jacket with pink sweatpants and Ugg boots- is she planning on hiding in the Barbie DreamHouse? This house boasts all the amenities and features an American icon deserves, from a clawfoot bathtub to a four-poster bed. Other features include bay windows, a fully equipped kitchen, and a front balcony. This pink-and-lavender Victorian-style house is complete with a flower bed, surface embellishment, a working elevator, and a doorbell. It even folds up for storage or travel. Barbie is not included. Bingo!

Again I'm wishing I had brought my digital voice recorder as handwriting can be a challenge given that I see things and want to capture them as that's the beauty of a thought- it's not entirely polished in the literary sense.

I ate a Mc-something for lunch and this goes completely against my eating regime which has consisted of nuts and berries. I have been following the Men's Health diet program and if I were to go head to head with farm raised cattle, I would be on par. I am sure once my body realizes what I just ate it will come as a toxic red flag.

I call this easy in and easy out food. Maybe this is why it's called fast food, although I used to think just the opposite when I regularly ate mcbreakfast's during my mall retail days as it would sit there for a good four hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home