Thursday, March 30, 2006

Inflatable Doll wants Baby

I hopped online this morning to check my email as this is usually part of my morning routine. I need to put a big note on the front of my refrigerator that says "stop checking your email you freak."

In any event, I saw a news story to hard to resist. The headline read "Jessica Simpson plans to adopt children". What?!

Seriously, what is going on here? Celebrities are adopting children like you and I would consider getting a pet. I'd assume that most celebrities who have done this and had failed marriages is due to the fact that their careers come first.

This all reminds me of an ex who was always wanting new things. First it was me, then a cat and a saltwater tank full of exotic fish. I weighed 160 lbs when I first met him and ballooned to 190 lbs during that time frame and I can tell you first hand that food is not love. But, I digress or is it regress into remembering that?

As I sifted through all this rumored "baby talk", I have to remember that most of this entertainment information is tabloid fodder and if it's appearing in US Weekly then forget it. The real news here people is that
it is speculated that Ms. Simpson is thinking of creating an orphanage in Mexico. That I will agree is a noble cause.

It will certainly provide her and her butt chin with several photo ops and soften even the hardest critic who think she looks like an inflatable doll- oh wait, that's me.

As twisted as this may sound, it probably isn't such a bad thing that Papa Joe is her manager as I am sure he understands all too well that celebrity is fleeting and pimping out his girls (i.e. no time for babies), has their calendars filled until the twelfth of never.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home