Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Taradise lost

If it's one thing that a Libra does not like is unbalance. This is usually occurs when they have found themselves under the influence dissolving into a state of incoherent babble becoming a blithering idiot and finally collapsing. This happened at some point Sunday evening to yours truly. Tara Reid and me became best friends with the exclusion of a nippple falling out.

Lord only knows where I get my dramatic element from. I wasn't what I would typically describe as a dramatic child, unless you count asking my mother to purchase me a yard of fuscia polka dot polyester which I cut a hole in and swam around the pool in. Dear god.

I just returned this morning on the Red Eye from San Francisco to Chicago. San Francisco is an amazing and beautiful city. On a clear night you are under this canopy of stars with the city twinkling below you. I went out to visit my friend Evan. I think we about giggled ourselves silly most of the time. I'm still kicking myself that I didn't take pictures of those crazy pieces of weave that were strewn along the street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home