Monday, November 19, 2007

People Who Need Peecol

Somewhere between gnawing on my sister's Bonne Bell Lip Smackers, and stealing her Easy-Bake oven I've developed an acute fondness for little plush toys. Woolyhoodwinks, Ugly Dolls and Chicago's very own Scrappynation line of anatomically deformed hand-made critters make me squeal like the little girl I never was.

This morning was no different when I happened upon the peecol, who look like a combination of the Village People meet Pedro Almovodar via a mutant Legoland figurine. Question is, which one would I be and which one would you be?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home