Friday, March 16, 2007

Out of the Woods

I was tittering with joy when I saw an advert for a release party featuring Everything But The Girl vocalist Tracey Thorn. Her solo album Out of the Woods is set to drop this Tuesday on the Astralwerks label.

The party happens to be at a bar called Berlin on St. Patty's Day night which leaves me divided. I do like me some freebies, but the thought of braving inebriated throngs makes me shudder. I don't mind a drunken crowd when I'm part of them, but by that time of day I will have worked, be sober and not up to navigating through the living dead.

I've already downloaded the first single "It's All True" and I love it, her voice is still as gorgeous as ever. Can't wait to hear the rest of the tracks next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Umm, yes, thank you my love. :)

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home