Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Model Diet

It helps to have friends in PR, but if the event involves food, it also makes sense to eat before them too. Maybe that's why Sushi Samba was doling out coveted $50 gift cards as the nibblies factor was slim to none.

I would have popped a mentos and grabbed one of the red waist sashes the waitstaff was sporting if it would have transformed me into the recipient of good service. But one thing these events are usually scant upon is food and libations. Damn! Has my satirical wit been replaced by the cavelier cynicism exhibited on Bravo's Top Chef? I am still reeling from their decision to pit Marcel against Ilan. Ratings be damned it should have been Sam and Marcel, but by tomorrow night that will all be over and Top Design will be beginnning.

Regardless, I am proud of my editorial shot. With the exception of the double exposure 'ghost face' you wouldn't know she was workin' a folding table now would you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home