Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Splendor in the (Gr)ass?

I should'nt be surprised, but this morning I was. As I turned onto Buckingham from Halsted, there next to the base of a tree was big blue.

At first I thought of the Suzanne Vega song "Small Blue Thing", but really it wasn't all that small and this picture doesn't do it justice. As I was taking this snapshot, someone was coming out of the building that was directly behind me. I pretended I was an artsy photographer and starting shouting, "mon amor...discarded love!"

Well, I did on the inside as I was kind of embarrassed to be taking pictures of it, but it's not everyday you see something like this.

I can only imagine the drama that ensued before it found a temporary resting place here. It's me or the dildo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home