Sunday, August 27, 2006

Crazy Is As Crazy Does

Last night Mr. Wright, Mintie, Mike-Opolis and I went to see Snakes On a Plane. It's been a really long time since I've gone to see something that has been hyped within an inch of it's life. For what it's worth, I did enjoy it. It was a pure camp send-up to all those 70's disaster movies.

A quick plot summary without spoiling the film involves an assassin who is trying to kill a passenger who is in a witness protection program by unleashing a crate full of deadly snakes in a plane high above the Pacific Ocean. The pure entertainment value of a snake biting a nubile tit as well as a guys penis were worth the price of admission alone. Also our small entourage yelling "Snake Vision" anytime the viewer was supposedly looking through the eyes of a snake was sheer juvenile fun.

When the movie ended we left came back to my place, chatted for a bit and fell asleep. Mr. Wright must have been very tired as it wasn't long before he was snoring, which I found quite endearing. Being a fellow snorer, I usually sleep on my stomach which prevents this, but because I like to spoon, that's right folks, I'm a cuddler, the other person is subject to my auditory opus.

We woke up this morning and after a quick cup of coffee, headed out the door. Me to work and he to enjoy the day- he is one of the many who have a conventional weekend off. As we made it to the corner I saw a disheveled and kooky looking middle-aged woman crossing the street. I pointed her out to him without trying to be blatantly obvious.

We passed by her and I think she asked us if we had any change to spare. She then looked at Wright's t-shirt which said bite me on it. The most unexpected thing happened next. She read this aloud and said something like "I'll bite ya honey, I'll take a bite out of your ass!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

You so do. But I won't hold it against you. :)

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home