Thursday, April 20, 2006

It'll Grow Back

Yesterday I went to get my hair cut. I was so excited because my hair was getting somewhat unruly for me. It grows up and out like a bush until it finally gets to the point where I can only manipulate it so much with product.

Now I know my father would love my new haircut, but all I can say right now is what the fuck! I have always trusted the guy cutting my hair, but lately I haven't been so crazy about his cuts. It makes me bonkers because it's not as though you're going to the barber for a shave and a haircut. Which is to imply that I think he got lost some where with what he was doing yesterday and just kept cutting.

I feel like Natalie Portman in "V for Vendetta". I was getting a bit attached to the length I had on top and even asked him to be tight on the sides with texture and length on the top. Now all I can do is wait for it to grow back out and consider a new salon or have a heart to heart with him. Which is what us Librans despise more than life itself- confrontation. I consider myself a modified Libra because I've had to force myself to look confrontation in the eye and overcome it.

On the bright side I will save on hair product taht has been extracted from the bark of the rinku rinku tree and costs $15 an ounce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home