Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The "L" Station at Damen


My friend Drew sent me a link to this artists website some time ago and I am just getting to it now, or should I say I am just getting around to posting and sharing it now. Sorry Drew.

His name is Bert Monroy and he is a photo-realist painter. Born and raised in New York City, he spent 20 years in the advertising industry as an art director and creative director for various agencies as well as his own.

With the introduction of the Macintosh 128 in 1984, he embarked on a new digital career embracing the computer as an artistic medium. He is considered one of the pioneers of digital art.

This guy makes me wish I had actually taken the time to read the instruction booklet that came with the Photoshop software.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home