Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Meriod: The End

The writing bug has been MIA the past few days. I don't know why, but I just felt like I was having a "meriod" or something. The definition of which I would describe as a type of funk that men have when they haven't gotten laid in 3 months or more. You see, I believe men have periods too although I'm sure this hasn't been scientifically documented and there really is no way to account for this. I would not care to disappoint my small but loyal audience who look for my witty repartee.

To combat this I have channeled most of my creative energy between this blog and work. I also started a new workout cycle today. Honestly, I need to make a few adjustments to it as it seriously kicked my ass, which is not always a good thing.

I've also decided to to sell off a few things that I just don't need and frankly other than entering the shower contest at Spin on a Friday night, which is not an option here folks as I do have a few morals left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home