Thursday, March 09, 2006

Finale Fatale

Oh my poor little dears, watching the season finale of "Project Runway" just gone and worn me out. All that faux bitchery and Debra Messy, I mean Messing. The camera must make you look bigger coz girlfriend still looked a bit full from giving birth.

I felt bad for Santino as he had basically neutered himself. He actually listened to Nina Garcia and Michael Kors. What was that Goth Snow White thing? Can you say one of these things is not like the other? How cruel of them to say that once you take away the shreds you have ill-fittting womens wear.

Let's talk about Daniel...and his model tripping on that fishtail or whatever it was...Runway Roadkill. Props to Nick as the one dress they really adored was his...less is more. I knew there was a reason I loved him.

Oh and Chloe picking Diana...all I could think was Chloe outsourcing her production overseas with a factory full of bewildered Diana's and Chloe screaming "make it work!" I wanted to see her ride out on a mechanized elevation device speaking in her native tongue. Diva indeed.

I think the real highlights were seeing Loopy with her head wrap. Ms. Austin Scarlet and Michael Kors wearing sunglasses in the tent. Honey, you ain't no Karl Lagerfeld.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home