Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Uncanny

I was sifting through the stack of magazines in the employee breakroom today while eating lunch. I don't know why I even learned to read as I spend most of my time turning through the pages like a junkie looking for a sensory overload high. It truly is a wonder that I never got into video games given the rate of recognition for image and action change.

Feeling a bit like Carrie Bradshaw as I paused to read my horoscope in this month's Vanity Fair, which first of all, let me say that those pictures of Teri Hatcher do her justice. She is one freaky looking bitch to me, somewhere between Lois and Clark and Desperate Housewives something happened. Her face looks like it was pulled back and stapled. Anyhow, kudos to you
Michael Thompson for making Teri look flawless and whatever photo retouching software you used.

Back to my Carrie moment. I mean seriously, do I go for the aloof Russian guy or the aloof New York City guy. What to do?

My horoscope was dead-on and here it is:

Libra

Although you should be grateful that you have time enough to concentrate on work and are healthy enough to meet the challenges presented by your kooky choice of lifestyle, you are nevertheless in a volatile emotional state. It's the love thing again. With Venus approaching Neptune in the solar 5th house, love- whether it's for children, grandchildren, or an attractive but elusive figure who spends half the time running in the opposite direction- has caused several Libras to go totally gaga. You're not one of them are you?

Help! I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home