Friday, June 16, 2006

Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire

I watched the Matt Lauer interview with a corpulent Britney Spears who must be taking makeup cues from Tammy Faye Bakker. Hasn't she discovered clump free mascara?

As with many of these ratings shows, I was sorely disappointed that Matt did not ask questions the public (read: me) really wanted to know. Like what does Brintney think of the "Monument to Pro-Life: The Birth of Sean Preston"? What about that kiss with Madonna at MTV's 2003 Video Music Awards? Did Madge need a mint?

I smell fish juice. It's as though she signed a two-part agreement with NBC. One of which involved a guest appearance on Will&Grace and the other an interview with Matt Lauer in an attempt to give her credibility. Lauer's voice-overs clearly attempt to make her seem more intelligent than she really is using words like defiant and determined. I can only speculate as to what must have been going through his head while interviewing her.

I also noticed that he had a bottle of water next to his chair during the interview and she had a red Solo Cup next to hers- just what was in her cup?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home