Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Not so Fast Love

Predator, I mean singer George Michael has been at it again. Michael's personal life hit the headlines this past week as he was caught emerging from the woods on Hampstead Heath, moments after fornicating with a man. Identified by Britain's News of the World as pot-bellied jobless van driver Norman Kirtland, this follows the star's erratic behavior in recent months which has seen him being charged with possession of cannabis after being found slumped at the wheel of his car in Hyde Park and investigated by police for colliding with three parked cars and not informing their owners. Hot Mess!

Part of the area (the West Heath) is well-known for its use by gay men as a cruising ground at night. There have been incidental attacks carried out on people cruising, and indecency prosecutions. Locally known as "The Heath", this public open space is located in the north of London and covers 791 acres. It has 25 main ponds and areas of ancient woodland, bog, hedgerows and grassland.

When Michael realized he had been caught on camera by the tabloid, he was quoted as saying "I don't believe it, f*** off! If you put those pictures in the paper I'll sue! "Are you gay? No? Then f*** off! This is my culture! I'm not doing anything illegal. The police don't even come up here any more. I'm a free man, I can do what ever I want. I'm not harming anyone."

However, pictures of the star did appear in the Sunday edition of the British tabloid.

Kirtland was later confronted at his home and candidly discussed his rendezvous with Michael. He insisted he didn't even recognize the singer at first and I'm inclined to believe him- Michael looks disheveled and bloated.

He said "We just started kissing. He did it very well. That was one of his major points. Then it was fondling and mutual pleasuring. It wasn't full sex but it was fantastic. I admit I was there for sex. But I'm astonished a man as famous as George Michael should even think about doing it. It's potentially so dangerous."

Michael went to the park after visiting the home of his longtime companion Kenny Goss who he had recently confirmed during an interview that he was set to seal his relationship with.

This is not the first time the singer who is slated to embark on his comeback tour has been caught getting his sexual thrills in public.

In 1998, he was arrested for flashing an undercover police officer in a California park toilet, the incident that outed him as a homosexual. Not that cavorting around with feathered frosted hair and fingerless gloves would have ever indicated this. In the words of my friend David K, "genius obviously does not equal brains!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home