Friday, March 10, 2006

Social Dumbass

OMG. I feel like a social dumbass. I received an evite to a party for my friend Ian and thought geez, I can't believe he waited until today to send this out. I sent him a reply and told him of course I'd be there. He's coming from NYC and all...

I rummaged through my closet and put on my best pair of jeans, tszujed my hair, brushed my teeth, looked in the mirror and was on my way.

Shortly thereafter I rang my friend Adam's doorbell, where said party is taking place and thought how strange it was that nobody answered. I began to feel like I was too early, was being set up like Sissy Spacek in "Carrie", who knows what, it already had been a kooky day so this was quite fitting.

I walked home and opened my e-mail to double check the date of the party. Which is...next Friday.

I'm going to bed now.

Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home