Tuesday, May 16, 2006

If You're Gonna Ride


Don't ride the white horse. Which is exactly what Madonna has set out to do.

I am a hypocrite as I wrote in a previous entry that it is sad that some musical artists have lost their edge and do crazy things to keep in the spotlight.

Well, I have to bite my tongue as my jaw dropped when I saw a preview of the new spread for the June issue of W magazine. When Madonna forges a successful relationship, let's just say that she has with photographer Steven Klein as is evident in this new pictorial.

The 47 year old entertainer looks flawless and I might even admit that I'm a bit blue not to be going to the Confessions Tour. But, I've got to draw the line somewhere right. I mean I'm certain my monetary devotion over the years has at least bought Lourdes
some nice clothes. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home