Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Janktify Yourself

I embrace our urban evolution in linguistics and since I cannot think of anything else to write about at the moment, I give you the word "jankey". This word is brought to you by Danielle from America's Next Top Model. She used it in application to the gap between her teeth that was standing in the way of her future with Covergirl.

Nobody stands in the way of Danielle and her Covergirl bitches.

For your vocabulary expansion pleasure, I present "jankey". This versatile word has several variations as well, so I invite you to use any of the following: jankface, janktified or my personal favorite janksta.

This adjective has a few definitions, but it essentially describes anything that is beyond repair, of dubious quality, or otherwise without quality.

Here is an example below provided by an Urban Dictionary contributor:

"Look at that jankey ass car ridin on 4 donuts, with trash bags all in the backseat windows n shit."

Keep in mind that Danielle would still be gap toothed if Tyra Banks wasn't covering the bill for her full set of Davinci Veneers. Now that shit sho is jankey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home