Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday, Monday

A new week and the sun is shining outside. I feel re invigorated as
this is the day before my day off and it seems to be moving by at a good pace.

Did I happen to mention that Mother Nature is having hot flashes?

Saturday was humid and sixty degrees which put me in a rare mood to go out. That must be what they mean by "Spring Fever". I ended up chatting with this guy who I once was interested in. He was surrounded by his beautiful people friends. One of which was on and off his cell phone continuously. My friends kept fawning over this guy. I just kept visualizing him as the type of person who would accept a call while someone else is performing fellatio on him. That is totally unattractive to me.

I imagine that is why I'm different and that the Midwest doesn't always fit with me. I'm at some other place mentally looking for people who get me. My venture out was entertaining at the very least and I did catch the eye of a 23 year old. He's doing an advertising gig in Andersonville and I found myself carrying a completely useless conversation.

I think if I met someone who had that kind of spark I would fall over. But, I have been fortunate enough to have a wonderful group of friends who do embody those attributes, so not all is lost.

Sunday was much cooler with rain. There is fog rolling in and it's once again somewhat humid. They're calling for snow later this evening. Who needs to travel anywhere when you can have at least three out of

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home