Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I must be stopped

I got back from the grocery store and although my list called for Oatmeal, I ended up purchasing "Flahavan's Progress Oats". The package's tagline states that it "Sets you up for life". I mean for $6 for a 1 kg package, that seems like a literal bargain now doesn't it? I mean who doesn't want to start everyday on the right foot?

Plus you can get gift items from them such as a beloved Ladybird Book?, a bedside alarm clock, garden secateurs? or playing cards. That is if you live in Ireland. Hopefully I'll be able to decipher the instructions on this package now so I can actually eat them...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rick Aiello said...

What the hell is a garden secatuer? :)

And if anything is going to "Set me up for life," then it had better be delivering about $10 Million straight away.

(That's me trying to be Irish.)

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home