Wednesday, March 15, 2006

To be continued

Which was last night's closure for The Amazing Race. I have to say I haven't really gotten into this season as much as I have in the past. Nothing will ever top Charla. I mean if she had a talk show, I would watch it. She was mesmerizing and I was rooting for her and hoping her Phil obsessed cousin Mirna would disappear.

It's painful to watch the eldest couple Fran and Barry as they blunder through. I commend Fran on her recovery from cancer, but seeing her husband's hairy arms and back when he did the diving challenge made me ponder whether or not hygiene and grooming just goes out the window at some point.

Jeremy and Eric, the two frat guys from Florida annoy the shit out of me because they are malecature's (male caricature's). They "want to be millionaires, but don't want to work for it". Because lack of work ethic really helps you in anything. Boys this only happens in movies like "Cocktail". Hell that movie had a video with John Stamos playing bongos with the Beach Boys. Sweet inspiration.

I do have to admit I enjoyed last weeks episode where these boys were in a cab in Sao Paolo stopped at a red light and noticed prostitutes. Although they refrain from stopping here to go have sex with them, Eric yells "nice ass" before realizing that said posterior belongs to a man. Oops. I think a ratings coup would be for these two boys to get in on with each other, but I digress...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home